UNIT CAMP coordinator
Service Area 1 is currently looking for a registered leader within each Pack, Troop and Crew to be the champion for Summer Camping FUN in your unit.
Camp Coordinator Responsibilities
- Promote Camp with in the Pack, Troop or Crew.
- Obtain all information for summer camp through your District Outdoor Program chair or Scout office
- Schedule and organize your pack’s summer camp promotion presentation for all families.
- Plan and schedule your pack’s summer camp dates.
- Organize unit leadership for summer camp.
- Assure health forms, payments, and camp rosters are turned in to the Council Scout office on time.
Contact: Jacque Schultz (Cub Scouts), firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jake Kraus (Cub Scouts or Boy Scouts), email@example.com